Youth Services Program
We strive to provide reliable, safe, non-judgmental spaces for young people 12-25 years old.
- Medical Care: sexual health and education, birth control options and emergency, pregnancy testing and options counseling including referrals for abortion or pregnancy care for pregnant people, STI testing and treatment, PEP and PrEP for HIV prevention, urinary and genital infection testing and treatment, cervical cancer screening, pelvic exams
- Mental healthcare and referrals
- Food bank and food resources
- Peer education and support
- Substance use harm reduction program: harm reducation counseling and overdose prevention, safe needle exchange (for all ages), narcan distribution
- Gender Affirming care: informational consults tailored towards individual goals, gender journey support for young people and their families/friends/partners, name and gender marker change support, support for social transition and referrals to commmunity based groups, consults and ongoing care with trans-affirming medical providers and therapists, hormone initiation and mangement including puberty suppression, gender care navigation including letters of support for specialists and referrals
- Resource support and navigation assistance
All sexual health, harm reducation, health education and food bank services can be offered for free.
For services like gender care and mental health therapy, we accept most health insurances and offer sliding-scale for people who do not have or cannot safely use their health insurance.
No one is turned away for inability to pay.
More about ourYouth Services Program
- West County Teen Clinic
- Serving all folks 12-26 years old
- Address: 652 Petaluma Ave Suite F in Sebastopol
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 1:30-5pm (walk in or appointments)
- Forestville School Health Hub
- Serving students of Laguna High School only
- Address: 7050 Covey Rd in Forestville (in the main office)
- Clinic Hours: Mondays 9-12:30pm only
- Sebastopol School Health Hub
- Serving students of Analy High School only
- Address: 445 Taft St in Sebastopol (Student Center-Room 2)
- Clinic Hours: Tuesdays 9-12:30pm only
- Guerneville School Wellness Center
- Serving student of Guerneville School and their families
Phoebe Smith, MD (she/her)
Teen Clinic & Forestville Health Hub Provider
Maria Baron, FNP (she/her)
Sebastopol Health Hub & Guerneville Wellness Center Provider
Behavorial Health Providers
A note about Minor Consent, Confidentiality and CA Sensitive Services:
In our school-based health locations, most young people are under the age of 18 and therefore need their parent or guardian to consent to treatment on behalf of them for most services. In California, we have minor consent laws which enable young people aged 12 and over to consent to some services.
Minor consent laws allow young people aged 12 and over to consent to certain services without parent or guardian involvement. Minors may consent to certain services related to sexual and reproductive health, mental health, and drug and alcohol treatment. For details, please see the National Center for Youth Law’s California Minor Consent and Confidentiality Laws grid. When a young person accesses services under minor consent laws, those services are to be maintained confidentially – meaning that providers are bound by law to not share this information, including with parents/guardians.