Community Outreach Programs
All patients are asked to receive the flu shot at their pharmacy. The following local pharmacies are offering flu shots: Sebastopol Family Pharmacy, Lark Drugs and Forestville Pharmacy , among others.
For any patients unable to get a flu shot at a pharmacy, West County Health Centers is offering the following schedule of Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinics, BY APPOINTMENT:
- GCHC Date and Time: Mondays 10am-11am and Thursdays 3pm-4pm Location: GCHC Underground Parking Lot, follow signs
- RRHC Date and Time: Tuesdays 2pm-3pm and Thursdays 10am -11am Location: Third Street House Parking Lot
- OAHC Date and Time: Mondays 3:30- 4:30pm and Wednesdays 10am – 11am Location: OAHC Parking Lot
NOTE: Call for appointment, follow signs to testing location, and remain in your car, per appointment instructions.
For Children who cannot be seen in a pharmacy or drive-thru clinic WCHC is offering in-person appointments, please call your health center to schedule.
The following are available to all West County Health Center patients:
- All childhood immunizations are available during in-person appointments.
- All adult immunizations are available through local pharmacies. Please ask your medical team which are recommended.
WCHC provides health screenings one day a week for day laborers working through the Graton Day Labor Center. Day laborers are then referred to a local community health center to establish a medical home.
Our agency has participated in the National Reach Out and Read Program since 2004. This program promotes early literacy by giving new books to children ages 6 months to 5 years, as well as offering advice to parents about the importance of reading aloud.
Gender Expansive Services Clinic
We are an interdisciplinary team working to bring specialized and sensitive care to trans and gender expansive folks of all ages and their loved ones.