Community Outreach Programs
WCHC provides health screenings one day a week for day laborers working through the Graton Day Labor Center. Day laborers are then referred to a local community health center to establish a medical home.
Pediatric Immunization Clinic – November 13, 1:40pm-5pm at the Gravenstein Community Health Center
Per COVID-19 Safety Protocols: Immunizations are offered by in-person Appointment at SCHC, GCHC, RRHC, and OAHC.
The following is available to all West County Health Center patients: All childhood immunizations. Adult immunizations offered for a fee: hepatitis A & B, adult tetanus, adult Tdap. TB skin tests available for all in the community for a fee.
Flu Shot Clinic
West County Health Centers offers Flu Shot Clinics for all members of our community at our Medical Sites starting October 19th 2020.
- Patients with Private Insurance or Medicare part D are recommended to visit a pharmacy such as the Sebastopol Family Pharmacy, Lark Drugs or Forestville Pharmacy for Flu Shots.
- For Uninsured Patients WCHC is offering the following schedule of Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinics:
- GCHC Date and Time: Begins 10/22 Mondays 10am-11am and Thursdays 3pm-4pm Location: GCHC Underground Parking Lot, follow signs
- RRHC Date and Time: Begins 10/20 Tuesdays 2pm-3pm and Thursdays 10am -11am Location: Third Street House Parking Lot
- OAHC Date and Time: Mondays 10am-11am and Wednesdays 3:30- 4:30pm Location: Occidental Community Center/YMCA
NOTE: Enter parking lot, follow signs, and remain in your car, per appointment instructions.
3. For Children who cannot be seen in a pharmacy or drive-thru clinic WCHC is offering in-person appointments, per COVID-19 safety protocols, Monday – Friday 10am -4pm at the Occidental Area Health Center, Russian River Health Center, and Gravenstein Community Health Center.
4. Uninsured Patients who already have scheduled in-person appointments may request a Flu Shot at that appointment.
Our agency has participated in the National Reach Out and Read Program since 2004. This program promotes early literacy by giving new books to children ages 6 months to 5 years, as well as offering advice to parents about the importance of reading aloud.
Gender Expansive Services Clinic
1st Wednesday each month from 5:30-7:30pm located at 652 Petaluma Ave. Suite F, Sebastopol. Call Erin Elo at 707-887-0427 ext.4405 for more information.
We are an interdisciplinary team working to bring specialized and sensitive care to trans and gender expansive folks of all ages and their loved ones.