Community Outreach Programs
All patients are asked to receive the flu shot at their pharmacy. The following local pharmacies are offering flu shots: Sebastopol Family Pharmacy, Lark Drugs and Forestville Pharmacy , among others.
For any patients unable to get a flu shot at a pharmacy, West County Health Centers is offering the following schedule of Drive-Thru Flu Shot Clinics, BY APPOINTMENT:
- GCHC Date and Time: Mondays 10am-11am and Thursdays 3pm-4pm Location: GCHC Underground Parking Lot, follow signs
- RRHC Date and Time: Tuesdays 2pm-3pm and Thursdays 10am -11am Location: Third Street House Parking Lot
- OAHC Date and Time: Mondays 3:30- 4:30pm and Wednesdays 10am – 11am Location: OAHC Parking Lot
NOTE: Call for appointment, follow signs to testing location, and remain in your car, per appointment instructions.
For Children who cannot be seen in a pharmacy or drive-thru clinic WCHC is offering in-person appointments, please call your health center to schedule.
The following are available to all West County Health Center patients:
- All childhood immunizations are available during in-person appointments.
- All adult immunizations are available through local pharmacies. Please ask your medical team which are recommended.
WCHC provides health screenings one day a week for day laborers working through the Graton Day Labor Center. Day laborers are then referred to a local community health center to establish a medical home.
Our agency has participated in the National Reach Out and Read Program since 2004. This program promotes early literacy by giving new books to children ages 6 months to 5 years, as well as offering advice to parents about the importance of reading aloud.
Gender Expansive Services Clinic
1st Wednesday each month from 5:30-7:30pm located at 652 Petaluma Ave. Suite F, Sebastopol. Call Erin Elo at 707-887-0427 ext.4405 for more information.
We are an interdisciplinary team working to bring specialized and sensitive care to trans and gender expansive folks of all ages and their loved ones.