Providing comprehensive, quality and accessible health care services to the communities of western Sonoma County.
We are a cohesive team of health care providers, support staff and volunteers dedicated to wellness, compassion, affordability and excellence of care. We believe in non-judgmental and equal care for all members of our diverse community.
HOURS AND SERVICES:
Medical & Behavioral Health services are available for all West County Health Centers patients by phone and by video. Please select the tabs above for information about our services, locations and hours or call 707-824-3391 to set up an appointment.
Gravenstein Community Health Center, Occidental Area Health Center, Russian River Health Center, Sebastopol Community Health & Dental Center, Forestville Wellness Center, Third Street House, and Forestville Teen Clinic are open for limited in-person visits by appointment only per COVID-19 safety restrictions.
The main West County Health Centers phone line (707-824-3391) is available during regular business hours for patients with questions regarding prescriptions, labs and general inquiries.
Click HERE to visit our COVID-19 page
West County Health Centers is working closely with local, state and federally agencies during this coronavirus pandemic. Please refer to the links below for up to date information.
Prevention is key. These practical measures have been shown to reduce transmission:
*Physical Distancing is the most effective way to prevent the spread.
*Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
*Stay home when you are sick.
*Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or sleeve. Then throw the tissue in the trash.
*Keep your hands clean.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; when hands are visibly dirty; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
*Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
*Clean and disinfect surfaces and frequently touched objects (such as your cell phone) using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
*Get your flu shot to protect against flu if you have not done so this year.
- For information about where to get flu vaccinations CLICK HERE
- Fewer people getting ill frees up medical resources
- Avoiding the flu will help keep your immune system healthy
- For more information about the importance of getting your flu shot during COVID-19 CLICK HERE
*Wear a face covering whenever you leave home for an essential activity
- People without symptoms may be infected for 48 hours before they feel sick.
- Wearing a face covering helps make sure you are not unknowingly infecting others.
- This covering may be a fabric mask, scarf, bandanna, T-shirt, sweatshirt or towel.
- Facial coverings should be multiple layers and fit snugly.
- Homemade face coverings can be made of a variety of materials, such as cotton, silk or linen.
- Surgical masks, unexpired N95 masks and other essential protective equipment is not recommended for everyday use. Hospital-grade medical masks such as N-95 or surgical masks purchase should be for health care workers in clinical settings and first responders.
Local Sonoma County Information including where and how to get tested:
And for information using a mobile phone:
Follow directions and you will get information sent to your mobile phone.
National information from Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Excellent and practical information including fliers/posters/FAQs :
Practical Information for people living with HIV and covid-19:
Proporcionar servicios integrales, la calidad y los servicios de salud accesibles a las comunidades del oeste del condado de Sonoma.
Somos un equipo cohesionado de profesionales de la salud, personal de apoyo y voluntarios dedicados al bienestar, la compasión, la asequibilidad y la excelencia de la atención.
Las preguntas sobre los cambios de seguro de salud que vienen su manera bajo la ley de protección asequible? Ver el vídeo en esta página para una visión general.
Head to the Capital Campaign page for more information
- Answers to your questions
- Send and receive messages
- Get forms
- See your labs and reports
- Account information