COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Schedule
For the immediate future, vaccination appointments will only be made through direct outreach from West County Health Center staff, primary care medical offices in the west Sonoma County, and partner organizations employing essential workers in the eligibility tiers listed below. We will reassess this method as we get more information about the California Department of Public Health transition to Blue Shield as the administrator of vaccine distribution starting March 7th and as we get more information about the direct shipments from the Federal Government to Community Health Centers in the near future.
This is a change from our previous practice and understand this may cause frustration. This is a strategic response to changes at the state and federal level and are working hard to make sure the residents of western Sonoma County have equitable access to COVID-19 vaccinations. We appreciate your partnership and patience and we commit to honest communication as we move forward and as we get more information.
This community vaccination site is available for:
- Persons who live or work in west Sonoma county*
- Patients of West County Health Centers
- Patients of a medical provider who works in west Sonoma County
* West County Zip Codes: 94922 Bodega, 94923 Bodega Bay, 94929 Camp Meeker, 94972 Valley Ford, 95412 Annapolis, 95419 Camp Meeker, 95421 Cazadero, 95430 Duncans Mills 95436 Forestville, 95444 Graton, 95446 Guerneville, 95450 Jenner, 95462 Monte Rio, 95465 Occidental, 95471 Rio Nido, 95472 Sebastopol-Freestone, 95480 Stewarts Point, 95486 Villa Grande, 95497 Sea Ranch
The following persons are eligible for vaccination based on the Sonoma County Health Department Criteria:
- Phase 1a: All healthcare personnel. This also includes home health care, in home supportive services, community health workers and promotoras, complementary and alternative providers, massage therapists, veterinarian, pharmacy, laboratory staff.
- Persons aged 70 and older
- Food and Agriculture Essential Workers:
- Individuals performing agriculture, farm and field work, collecting and processing agriculture products including dairy, egg, poultry, and meat production.
- Individuals involved in the production of food or beverages, including wineries and distilleries.
- Note: in clarifying with the county: this is food and agriculture growers. This does not include restaurants, cook staff, food preparation, or grocery.
- Education Essential Workers
- Childcare Essential Workers
Note: Persons aged 65 and older will be included in future eligibility expansions based on the ability to vaccinate sufficient persons aged 70+ and will be determined by the Sonoma County Department of Health Services.
PLEASE help us by not signing up for the vaccination appointment unless you are eligible for the vaccine based on the above criteria including West County zip codes listed above. The scheduling software will allow you to make an appointment even if you do not qualify in the current criteria and we will then need to call you to cancel.
We are committed to partner with our community to vaccinate as many people as possible, as soon as possible, and ask for your support and patience as we move through the tiers.
Sign up for available vaccine appointments using the links below:
Closed to community direct appointment scheduling until further notice
Please note: vaccination schedule and available appointments are dependent on how much vaccine is distributed weekly from California Department of Public Health through the Sonoma County Health Department and will therefore only publish one week of appointments at a time.
- New appointments will be published weekly each Wednesday evening for the following week.
Disclaimer: the appointment schedule software is managed by the California Department of Public Health and requires entry of full demographic information before seeing available time slots. We know this is frustrating and will have a new system for appointment scheduling in the near future.