COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Schedule
COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments
West County Health Centers will be working within our community and with community partners to offer education and outreach about the benefits of COVID-19 vaccination and to offer vaccination clinics throughout western Sonoma County as the needs arise and as we hear from our community partners.
Pop-Up Community Testing and Vaccination Clinics:
- TESTING Monte Rio Community Center, 7am-7pm on Mondays (beginning 9/27)
- TESTING WCCS Senior Center, 8am-2pm on Wednesdays
- TESTING West County High School (formerly Analy), 7am-7pm on Sundays
- Pop-Up Vaccination Clinic, September 29th 3:30pm – 6:30pm
- Location: Hillcrest Middle School, 725 Bloomfield Rd, Sebastopol
- No appointment necessary! Walk-In’s Welcome!
- Everyone 12 years and older are now eligible.
- The vaccines are safe and effective. Come get your Pfizer or J&J.
- Please click on the link to the flyer.
- Vaccination Clinics
Assistance with scheduling a COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment
If you would like assistance with finding a COVID-19 vaccine that works best for you and your individual needs, please sign on to myturn.ca.gov for information and assistance. If you are unable to access, please contact your local pharmacy or the Health Center.
- If you are able to self register online, please go to https://myturn.ca.gov/ to find an appointment near you.
We look forward to working with our communities to continue to provide COVID vaccination support as we strive for a healthier future together.
Updated 9/20/21 3:58pm