Please visit myturn.ca.gov for all vaccine appointments. This is how you can make an appointment if you are:
- Scheduling your first or second vaccine
- Immunosuppressed and need to schedule a 3rd vaccine
- Looking for a booster shot
Everyone 12 years and older are currently eligible for these safe and free vaccines.
Immunocompromised people should get a 3rd Pfizer or Moderna vaccine to increase immunity.
Boosters have been approved for anyone 65 years or older and some high-risk people who received the Pfizer vaccine at least 6 months ago. Children 5-11yo are likely to be approved to receive Pfizer vaccine by the end of this year. Please stay tuned and check myturn.ca.gov for the most up to date information.
- TESTING WCCS Senior Center, 8am-2pm on Wednesdays
- TESTING West County High School (formerly Analy), 7am-7pm on Sundays
- RAPID TESTING Gravenstein Community Health Center (Courtyard), Monday- Thursday 5pm-7pm , Sunday Noon – 2pm
- Free rapid antigen covid tests are now available for the community. These are done on-site with results in 15 minutes.
- These cannot be used for return to school/work/travel if PCR is required.
- Walk in only
- Location: GCHC Courtyard, 652 Petaluma Ave., Sebastopol
COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions:
Please see our COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ for common questions about the vaccine and vaccine safety.
Please also see our COVID-19 Resources page for more information and available resources for West County Health Centers Patients.
West County Health Centers is thankful to be part of your community and are here to help during this time.
UPDATED 10/13/21 4:18pm