12-17 year old PFIZER CLINIC
Sebastopol Community Cultural Center: 390 Morris St, Sebastopol, CA 95472
- Saturday, May 15: 10 am – 4pm
To make an appointment:
- Please complete this form to receive a call for an appointment (appointments will be available for 12-15 years of age starting 5/13 am).
Walk-in welcome, no need for an appointment.
Parental or guardian consent required – Parent Consent Form to Complete
Vaccine Clinic Accommodations:
- All of the sites are accessible for individuals with physical disabilities.
- All sites have staff who are bilingual and bicultural in Spanish.
Cost of the vaccination:
- There is no cost to receive a vaccine at one of our community vaccination sites.
COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions:
Please see our COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ for common questions about the vaccine and vaccine safety.
Please also see our COVID-19 Resources page for more information and available resources for West County Health Centers Patients.
West County Health Centers is thankful to be part of your community and are here to help during this time.
UPDATED 5/11/21 6 pm