At West County Health Centers our staff members are our most valuable asset. All of our employees are dedicated to providing the highest quality medical, dental and mental health care and are committed to serving the communities of western Sonoma County with caring and compassion.
In order to apply for positions on this site, you must first complete an Applicant Profile. You will see an invitation to Start Your Application after clicking on a position link, this will open a new page to create an Applicant Profile. The Applicant Profile consists of a series of tabs that allows you to complete as much informaiton about yourself as you wish to offer. It is recommended that you complete each tab of the Applicant Profile.
Once you have completed the Application Profile, you will be automatically logged into this site. Therefore, you will be able to immeadiately go to the Job Search screen and apply for any open positions by clicking on the "Apply for this Job" button.
In the future, you can apply for any position on this site by using your User ID and Password to log in. You will be able to select your own User ID and Password when you complete the Applicant Profile.
At West County Health Centers our staff members are our most valuable asset. All of our employees are dedicated to providing the highest quality medical, dental and mental health care and are committed to serving the communities of western Sonoma County with caring and compassion.. Below are some of the benefits of joining our health care team.
- Group medical and dental insurance (minimum of 30 hrs/week to be eligible)
- 2-5 weeks of vacation (based on years of service)
- 2 weeks of sick leave
- 9 holidays
- Jury, Bereavement and other personal leave options
- 403(B) Retirement Plan
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan
- Medical allowance for services at WCHC
- Continuing medical education and professional licenses for professional staff
- Long term disability and malpractice insurance for professional staff
- NHSC qualified loan repayment site